Sunday, June 21, 2009

Back by popular demand!

Okay since I haven't really written anything in such a long time. I'll TRY to stay on track and not jump all over the place.

First of all here's what we've been up to:
We finally finished school a couple weeks ago and it feels great!

Gaius is still NUTS!!!!! I can literally not keep track of him.

Xavier played his first year of T-ball and did a great job! He even made several outs playing mommy's position- 2nd base.

Xavier and Leia are all signed up and anxiously anticipating youth soccer next fall!

We've been doing our part for the economy and going to the movies...a LOT. At one point a few weeks ago we had seen every movie playing in our local theaters except one. I love going to the movies!!! Here's my opinion on the movies I've seen: Wolverine- pretty good, Star Trek- really good, Terminator- kind of dumb, Night at the Museum- eh?, Up- really funny!

We're packing up and getting ready to go on our first camping trip of the summer (whoohoo! I love camping!)!

Church League softball officially starts this Tuesday! Hopefully my swing comes back by then.

And Marc has entered the "busy season" at work. So we see very little of him from now until labor day. I think he says it best: "You [CNY] have a sugar addiction!"


I think I'll end it with there. I have more to say but I think it might be better to ease you all back into this crazy life of ours.

No comments: