Friday, May 22, 2009

FNL News Update (I wonder if eventually I'll have a news update for every night of the week?):

We've just gone through one whole work week of sunny days!!!!!
(guess that means the Cullen's can't move here, bummer?)

Our house is now insulated and weatherized thanks to our lovely state! (who says you can't make your tax dollars work for you?)

I still feel like I'm WAY too young to drive a mini-van.
("you're so vain...")

We only have 3 weeks left of school!!!!
(can I hear a whoohoo?!)

Turns out organizing a church softball league is no small task.
(I still have no idea how it ended up on MY plate. And YES! I am a little bitter about it)

I start reading the Dune series and Marc says "hey, you're like one of those geeky girlfriends that goes to comic-cons and likes sci-fi."
(Translation: "Honey I've never found you more attractive")

And last but not least:

Marc is giving the faux hawk and stumble look a try.
(I'm not gonna lie- it's kinda hot!)

No comments: