Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Fives *Christmas Edition*

[This Year's] Favorite Christmas Songs
  1. O Holy Night
  2. Wham- Last Christmas
  3. Santa Baby
  4. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
  5. Jingle Bell Rock

Christmas Traditions
  1. Make G-houses with the kiddos
  2. Decorate the living room
  3. Marc and the oldest kids go and pick our a tree
  4. Black Friday shopping
  5. Color coordinate all of the gifts under my tree (I'm soooo OCD about that)

The People I'm Most Excited to Give To
  1. Marc
  2. Kathryn (sister-in-law)
  3. Gaius
  4. Xavier
  5. Leia
Favorite Christmas Themed Snacks
  1. Gingerbread House (of course!)
  2. Sugar Cookies
  3. My mom's Oyster Stew
  4. Mint and Chocolate anything!
  5. Shrimp cocktail
My Very Favorite Earthly Gifts
  1. Marc
  2. Xavier
  3. Leia
  4. Gaius
  5. Shoshannah (Now didn't that work out perfectly! *wink*)
I'm so blessed! I can't imagine my Christmas getting any better!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good-night!
**Don't worry I'm sure there will be more posts between now and Christmas**

No comments: