Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Mama Files:

The Amazing Shrinking Woman


I'm super excited because I am now 21 pounds lighter than I was last spring! I'm doing "Biggest Loser" at church with some people. And my goal oriented, competitive nature is actually working for me. I did it with some of the teachers from Providence Christian School last April and won. But there really wasn't much competition considering I won with only losing 12 lbs. This time the competition isn't really any stiffer. But i have a goal weight in mind so I'm just going for that. And I think if I work really hard this last month then I can reach it. The only bummer is that thanksgiving and my birthday are the week before it's over. I guess I'll just have to work my butt off until then and the few days after.

So anyhow I'm feeling pretty good! Unfortunately if I lose too much more then I'm going to have to buy some new pants. I'm having a hard time keeping mine up now. Definitely a good problem!

No comments: