Saturday, April 10, 2010

The gender poll----------->

I love the fact that 5 out of 6 of you agree with me and think it's a girl! I was going to make a big production out of it and list all of my symptoms and post a picture. Then let you cross reference all the old wives tales, and your own experiences, etc. BUT, once again, time got away from me, so I just threw the poll up and didn't say a thing about it. I'm so happy that you all found it on your own, and put in your 2 cents! WAY TO GO!
Oh and by the way, I'm getting HUGE!!!!!! It was kind of a shock to me the other day when I saw a glimpse of myself in the full length mirror. EEEK! I'm just bracing myself for the other half of the pregnancy! Marc is just happy I haven't resorted to using a million pillows to sleep yet...trust me, that day is quickly approaching! :-)

No comments: