Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thinking....


We stuck to our guns! Well I stuck to mine anyway! When the ultrasound tech. asked if we wanted to know the gender Marc turned to me and said "Do we???". Even though he told me on the car ride to the office that he didn't want to know (the stinker!). We were undecided on finding out yesterday. Than last night I had a dream that it was a boy and I was really disappointed. So my subconscious made my mind up for me. Because I know if I wait, than by 39 weeks I'll be so anxious to have the baby I won't care if it's a boy or a girl. So for now I guess I'll be shopping in the yellow department!

I swear pregnancy kills brain cells. Somewhere between my in-laws house and home I've misplaced my sono pictures. I hope they are in Marc's car and not on the ground somewhere. Goodness! Klutziness AND absentmindedness, I'm not sure I'm going to make it through this pregnancy alive.

No comments: