Tuesday, October 5, 2010


I figured out 2 things yesterday.

1. I love Dr. Harvey Karp
2. I need to cut myself some slack


Today was the absolute best day I've had! I have no idea why I stopped swaddling Shoshannah, but we are fully on board with going back to it! She apparently adores the "baby straight jacket", and I adore her not crying ALL day!

School is probably going to start taking all day now. I just can't keep living with Shoshannah screaming the whole time I'm trying to work with Xavier and Leia on school. So I'm not going to beat myself up if we're not done by lunch. Once I can get Sho on a consistent schedule then we'll try speeding things up. That's all I can do, and I'm GOING to be okay with that.

And now it's time to head to bed before I turn into a pumpkin. G'night!

No comments: