Korleen's thoughts on packing
- I'm SOOOO glad I'm not pregnant this May!
- Marc says- Oh, just throw stuff in a box and move it to the other house, no biggie!
- Beth (Marc's sister) says- Label every box as clearly as possible, for example Garage Left Corner and list what's in the box.
- I think I'm going with the woman who has moved at least 7 times (I've lost count) in her 5 years of marriage
- When someone asks you for rights to their well, and you have no use for it anyway, just let them have it! (okay, I know this doesn't really pertain to packing. But it's a good life lesson anyway).
- We have a lot of stuff.
- Marc and I agree- This is the last time we're moving ever! (We'll see if God has the same plans).
We only have a tentative closing date so far, so I could be jumping the gun a little. However, it's pretty much a sure thing. Our new well only needs to pass a water test (the old well passed with flying colors, figures!). But the buyer is very cooperative so I think they will work with us even if it doesn't pass the first time.