Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday part 2


Well look at me, blogging twice in one day! I just had to write down some silly things my kids were doing today.


Xavier figured out how to make farting noises with his armpit yesterday. So all of today he's been doing it. Well now Gaius is trying. He gets the arm action he just doesn't get that you have to us your other hand to make the noise. Now any normal mother would nip this in the bud, since it is kind of gross. But I've always been intrigued by this talent and have never been able to figure it out. So instead of reprimanding him I've been getting lessons in the art. My mother is going to be horrified.


So my mothering skills may be a little unconventional. But I live for moments like today when Leia came to me and said "mommy, you're the best mommy ever". I think it had more to do with the fact that she was excited to go to the duck pond. But hey I'll take it however i can get it.


P.S. We only saw 1 duck, and it wasn't really a pond. More a lake harbor. I love our area!

No comments: