Friday, May 7, 2010

Seinfeld.

I haven't worked my my border all week. I literally haven't had time. And it's driving me crazy, because I hate to leave a project half finished.

This week has been nuts!

I had this "great" idea of doing a photography project for my art class which has turned into HOURS of photo editing for me. I despise photo editing. But since working on our church's website I have gotten to know my photo editing program better and better. Which I guess is a plus! So lately my life consists of sitting here cropping pictures. That is, when I'm not at a little league baseball game or practice freezing my butt off.

I can't even believe it's Friday already.

I'm thinking May is going to fly by faster than April did. Which means I'll be 1 month closer to seeing my sweet little baby!

No comments: