Thursday, August 26, 2010

Advice?

Today was my last prenatal appointment!!! I couldn't see my regular OB because he's has been on call at the hospital all week. So I saw a different Dr. and his advice for this weekend was "Well if you think you're going into labor before Monday, just cross your legs or something *laugh*" Oh boy! Thanks Mr.!

I'm not sure if I'll be more surprised if I go into labor this weekend or if I don't. Will this baby actually follow the preset schedule?!? Maybe I'm growing another Xavier (he arrived right on his EDD), I could handle that!

In other news! We made some headway on picking names today! We are almost positively set for a boy!!! And we have a girl's first and middle name we just aren't sure which is which yet! YAY!!!! I'm excited (relieved, happy, etc.)!

We're having a baby people!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

i'm so happy for you! it's soooo exciting to be so close to the end =) woot for names too!!