Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pregnancy Insomnia

Here's a couple things I've realized this morning.

  1. I can now look and see what the weather is projected to be and make adjustments to the "coming home" outfits!
  2. Mine and Marc's names combined do not make a very good baby name. Let's see do we want Marleen or Kork?
  3. I have bought absolutely ZERO baby boys clothes.
  4. Even though it's still early and I know the end is in sight (6 days!) it's still depressing to wake up every morning uncomfortably pregnant.
  5. Sleep is highly over-rated
  6. A clean house is sooo nice to wake up to! I wish I nested more often!

All before 7AM! Have I mentioned I'm not normally a morning person?

1 comment:

Linds said...

KORK!!!!!!!! This needs to happen :)

Also, Im stalking your blog and facebook--Im officially on baby watch!