Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Five

  1. My house is tiny and I'm feeling claustrophobic. But, I'm trying very hard to be patient and content with what I have.
  2. My *almost* 4 year old is testing a lot lately. I'm not impressed!
  3. Shoshannah is now 11 pounds 13 ounces, and in the 5th percentile for her age! We also went to the Doctor's and it didn't result in us having to poke her with needles or collect urine (have I mentioned I'm a rockstar at getting a sample from her now?!?). Double WOOT!
  4. Marc just got a Barnes and Noble Nook Color ("It's like a Kindle only cooler!"). He loves it.
  5. I'm getting my new camera VERY soon and I can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! I love tax return season! It almost makes me forget about all the hard work I put in last year home-growing our little tax deduction! *ALMOST* :-)

No comments: