Monday, January 31, 2011

*my* Meanderings

I got yellow on this quiz. Which is strange since I love yellow. It's my favorite color in summer! Is it weird that I have a favorite color for each season?
Spring- green
Summer- yellow (the brighter the better!)
Fall- a tie between deep red and burnt orange
Winter- grayish-purple.

I wrote a really REALLY long blog post last week (I think I spent 4 hours on it). And then blogger messed up and wouldn't let me post it. It's still saved (the unedited version) in my drafts folder. But I dont' think I have the heart to re-edit the whole thing again.

I love my kiddos. Being a mama is my most favorite thing in the whole world! Even when I feel like I'm spread too thin, and I don't get any sleep, and I'm cranky, and life is hard. I still really honestly love it! It's hard to explain.

I've decided to let my hair go back to it's natural color. Imagine my surprise when there was some gray mixed in.

I think it's truly sad that people my age just give up on their marriages for no good reason.

I'm obsessed with the beauty community on youtube. There's a couple gurus in particular that I love! It's kind of a waste of time, but it's an enjoyable waste of time.

America is spoiled ROTTEN!!!!! 'Nough said.

I enjoy my husband's company...I wish I saw him more. We have very different schedules. He works the 5pm-1:30am shift (and there's usually overtime), so when he's all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed I'm either about to pass out or already there, and vice versa. It makes communicating difficult sometimes. Especially when you need to talk without little ears being around.

I CANNOT get ahead on my household chores. I don't know what my problem is...oh wait, yes I do. Home Schooling is taking ALL.DAY.LONG lately. Seriously we start at 9 and don't get done until close to 4. It's ridiculous!

I downloaded Sudoku onto my Blackberry and now I'm obsessed. I can solve a puzzle in about 10 minutes. Which coincidentally is about the same time it takes me to feed Sho a bottle.

I need to start going to bed earlier. For some reason I'm always wired at 11pm, and Shoshannah likes to get up at 5:30-6:30am. It's not working out.

I've recently started preparing some power point presentations for my husband's Sunday school class for him. I'm not going to lie, it's kinda fun!

I painted my nails a really cool color at MOPS today (it was spa day) and now I need to go out and buy a bottle of this polish.

And that is all...for now.










No comments: