Friday, July 31, 2009

Korleen's Comentary part duex

1. We've survived VBS fairly unscathed (the exception being Gauis falling and knocking one of his front teeth back up into his gum, nothing can be done so we just have to wait and see).

2. My van is now legal and safe to drive again! (it had some repairs it needed and an inspection to pass)

3. Marc's car is jealous again. So it decided that it needed a trip to the mechanic on the exact same day my van was scheduled for it's "make over". Turns out Marc's car has more expensive taste then the van does.

4. I saw 2 old friends this week! Lindsey who I haven't seen in a year or so. And Monica who I haven't seen in probably 5 years. Both super fun to chat and catch up with!!!

5. The weather has been in the mid-80's a few times this week!!!!

6. I beat my best time on my 2 mile run by 1 minute and 49 seconds!!!

7. Roo finally finished his prescription, and it only took a package of hot dogs to do it!

8. Did i mention that we're still all alive after 6 nights of VBS?

9. Marc and I are headed to the NY JETS training camp tomorrow! And to see our new niece!!

10. And last but not least. We had our home visit/interview for hosting a Fresh Air Fund Kid for 10 days at the end of August. For the age group we're willing to host it might not happen this summer. But if it's meant to be, God will work it out.

No comments: