Monday, November 16, 2009

Sunny day. Sweepin' the clouds away. On my way to where the air is sweet...

While listening to the radio on our way to church we found out about a quiz on THIS WEBSITE. So being the big Sesame Street fans that we are we came right home and each took it. Here's where we stack up.

Xavier- Elmo

Leia- Cookie Monster

Gaius- Oscar the Grouch (who BTW is not speaking to me now, because he didn't up being Elmo. It's not my fault kid that you chose Antisocial as how people see you!!!)

Marc- The Count (That's 1-ONE mistaken quiz result) :-)

Korleen- Bert (did NOT see that one coming)



And now back to thankfulness. I realize I missed a few days (it's a long story) so here's a few to catch up.

Xavier- "Daddy, Gaius, and Rooie"

Leia- "Rooie (our dog), Sarah, and my teddy"


Gaius- "elmo, my blue blankie, my white blankie"

Korleen- "my little family, my church family, and my extended family (both sides)"

No comments: