Monday, November 30, 2009

WNL News Update!

"It's here! It's here! It's finally here!!!" The voices rang out early Monday morning. I'm still not sure who was yelling louder Xavier or Marc when the notorious DSi arrived via the good ol' US postal service.

The Christmas/Birthday season is in full swing around here! No tree yet, but lots of presents wrapped and ready (it's the only way of surprising a very nosey household)

We got together with some old HS friends last weekend! I love how with some people you can just pick right up where you left off. No matter how much time has past.

Our family is going through some separation anxiety lately. We're cutting some apron strings and my mom is feeling anxious about it. ***Which begins out segment titled "Really?!?"*** (ha! J/K there's NO WAY you want me to go there!!!)

We decorated gingerbread houses last night! Unfortunately *someone* broke our computer so I can't upload any pictures because it doesn't recognize my camera anymore. Just let me tell you that the house and train are super cute!


We had out first snow yesterday...it all melted by the afternoon (THANK YOU LORD!!!)


I believe my children have memorized ALL of their parts for various Christmas programs. One of them is taking after his dad and has a solo (ha! Marc's going to kill me for bringing that up! I just couldn't resist.)

And last but not least: Tomorrow is DATE NIGHT! GLORIOUS DATE NIGHT! It's going to be super romantic, watching the Jets beat the Bills with a bunch of people we don't know, oh and lots and lots of wings!

No comments: