Friday, January 29, 2010

It's not me! It's my Swine Flu Vaccination!

Common Systemic Side Effects from Swine Flu Vaccines

Systemic effects were also reported by CSL and Novartis vaccine recipients. Approximately 36% of volunteers that received the swine flu vaccine manufactured by CSL experienced mild systemic side effects. 8% of vaccine recipients reported moderate systemic side effects, and less than 1% experienced a severe adverse reaction to immunization. Severe side effects reported include, malaise, muscle pain, and nausea. Muscle aches were the most common systemic side effect reported by participants receiving the H1N1 vaccine produced by Novartis, and no severe systemic side effects were reported. The following are common whole-body side effects occurring in response to either H1N1 vaccination.

  • Headache
  • Malaise (feeling out-of-sorts)
  • Muscle pain
  • Chills
  • Nausea
  • Fever
  • Vomiting



Well I have all sorts of excuses for erratic behavior! Great! Now I feel like I need to do something crazy just so I can take advantage of it! Darn me and my stable mental health!!!! :-)

No comments: