Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pregnancy Perks!

I had my first appointment today! It went splendidly,well other than the 2 flu shots and 6 vials of blood- well and the whole EXAM (those are never fun). We did get to take a look at our little *girl* :-). Who happens to be measuring right on schedule! So I am officially 8 weeks 5 days! And my child will be born no later than August 30Th (planned C-sections kind of take out that whole element of surprise huh?).

My absolute FAVORITE perk of having another baby is- Getting to shop in the baby department again! And if it's a girl then I can do a lot more shopping (since i gave most of Leia's stuff away)! Woohoo! So. Excited. About. This. However, I'm not really loving any of the baby lines that are out at this very moment. Oh well, I'm sure things will change a lot in the next 7 months.


2 comments:

Linds said...

Why do you have to have a c-section?

I think I forgot with your other kids, but I think this one needs a black onesie from his/her aunt lindsey ;)

as told by: Korleen said...

My OB doesn't do VBAC so I have to have a repeat C-section. It works out pretty nice for planning though!