Friday, April 8, 2011

Are We There Yet?

I'm hoping I hear something today about our house. However, I'm beginning to realize that in Realty it's not a 5 day work week so this might not actually be "the end of the week".
Our Realtor is amazingly accommodating to crazy schedules though and I know as soon as she hears ANYTHING she'll let me know!

Stay tuned!



Daily Nuggets:
  • I'm confident that I WILL have all the laundry done by tomorrow! *happy sigh*
  • I have 2 out of the 4 children packed for our vacation next week!
  • We recently bought a Pet Containment System. Chub has it down pat, Rufus- TBD. Can I just say, "Yay! No more deer bones in my yard!!!" (well obviously I can say it since I just did!)
  • My house is still moderately clean. Go kids!
  • I haven't had time to run at all this week which makes me sad.
  • My poor husband has been working CRAZY hours. I've seen him MAYBE 4 hours this week. :-(
  • The weather hasn't been too stinky lately! In fact we're going on 3 sunny and warmish days in a row! Whoohoo!!!

No comments: