Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Life According to G.


Gaius has been HILARIOUS lately. First of all his speech and vocabulary has improved by leaps and bounds in the past 2 months. Here's a couple gems:
  • "Mom, I wish I was a cat" (after getting scolded for crawling around under the chairs during a church service)
  • "I wish my name was Justin Bieber"
  • "Is it almost Christmas?" (upon seeing the snow covered ground this morning)
  • "I wish I was 14" (I, on the other hand, do not!!!)
  • "When mommy dies I'll be big and have my own kids" (Xavier and I were having a discussion on inheritances at the time)
  • Random things Gaius has named recently
  1. Baby Chick- Cheesey Popcorn
  2. Hamster toy- Pink Bubblegum, then changed to Sparkles
  3. Little Pheasant toy- Tom
  4. Chihuahua toy- Choo Choo The Wow Wow

So that's my crazy, goofy, guy in a nutshell. I'm sure there will be more to come.

No comments: