Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Four (Because I couldn't come up with a 5th)

  • And......it's cold again. *pout*
  • We found out yesterday that our well is not on our property. Which in turn creates a complication for selling the Gingerbread House. Hopefully our neighbor will just give us the rights to it without incident.
  • It's finally the "Royal Wedding" Day. Thank goodness! If you know me you will know that I LOVE weddings (I've decorated for I think 7, soon to be 8). But all the media frenzy over this is even a little much for me! Some of my first impressions where.
  1. Kate's dress was completely boring (but I sort of loved it).
  2. Morning coats on guys look totally snappy, in a good way!
  3. I LOVED all the hats, even the weird Lady Gaga-esque hat Princess Beatrice wore!
  4. I loved Kate's bouquet, it was so small and simple (my all time favorite combo).
  5. In all honestly I actually liked Pippa's dress better then Kate's
  • Little League opening day is tomorrow. Let's hope this year blankets and coats won't be required for the spectators for too long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i totally agree with you about Pippa's dress being my favorite adn I loved all the hats. BUT I was very disappointed in the bouquet! It lacked the wow factor.