Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Mama Files: "Idle Hands Are..."

So our fall is filling up really fast....like lightening speed. I love and hate it all in one!

I'm pretty excited for the MOPS crafts I'm planning to do this year (obvi.). *Note to self: raid Mom's fabric stash for more material ASAP*
We have soccer for 3 kids (I assist. coach for 1)! Which is crazy, but, like I recently told a friend "the kids play soccer for me and little league for Marc". So it doesn't really feel like THAT much of a chore carting them around.
I just got home from a meeting for the art classes I teach at a local private school. One class is 9 little girls grades 2-3, which is exciting. Another class is 8 little boys (and 2 girls) grades K-1, which is frightening. Hopefully we all make it through alive!
And off course there's the regular life stuff- cleaning, laundry, dishes, etc.
I've recently come to terms with the fact that I'm never going to be the lady that has a perfectly cleaned and organized house. There's just so many other things I'd rather put my time into. I'll just have to settle with a semi-almost-halfway picked up house.
Thank goodness we now have a house that can be that way and I don't feel like I'm drowning in housework/laundry/children! :-)

Happy *almost* fall!

A Fun Fact About Me:
Fall is by far my favorite season and I think it's because at lot of the clothes are orange and brown!

2 comments:

Rahel said...

Wow, this blog is very interesting to read.

Panharith said...

this blog is very interesting to read.



แตกใน xxx