Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sweet Progress

I had a VERY productive weekend! YAY!
It started on Friday when I went to Joann's and found absolutely NOTHING that I wanted to create curtains for my living room out of. But, things got better once I played soccer with a lot of the ladies from my high school team (ah, memories!) and had a bonfire at my former coach's house.
Then, we had a fun Saturday morning of Youth soccer (I have 3 players this year) and I came back to do TONS of lawn work while Shoey napped!
Finally today I cleaned boxes out of one spare room and organized the other spare room (We have TWO spare rooms! How cool is that?!) so that one of my brother-in-laws can stay with us while he's home on break from college.
Now to just find some fabric for those curtains...
I hope the rest of the week goes as well!

No comments: