Sunday, March 14, 2010

15 weeks!

I want to tell you a secret. 3D sonograms freak me out a little. I think that they are cool...for other people. But it's just too real for me to handle (chalk it up to watching too many sci-fi thriller movies). I'm not one of those ladies that adores being pregnant and the whole thought of growing something inside my body is a little too much for me. But, I am awed at God's perfect design and I love being a mom and having my very own babies. So as long as I keep myself from putting too much thought into it, I'm fine. :-) *bum, bum, bum* The More You Know! (do they still run those public announcement things? I haven't seen one in a long time.)


P.S. I must really be perfecting this whole applying blush/bronzer stuff, cause people keep accusing me of "glowing". :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am one of the "accusers", and you ARE glowing. Just face the facts and "bask" in the glory of your pregnancy! lol