Monday, March 29, 2010

Pregnancy Superpowers part deux

Nail and hair growth- Whoa momma! I'm not sure if it's the vitamins or the hormones or a combo of both. But at the rate my hair is going I'll put Rapunzel to shame by the time August comes around. Unfortunately it's stringy, straight, dry hair. But I guess I'll take what I can get. My nails on the other hand are just nice and strong and growing like weeds!






Appetite- I've never been a really small eater. But lately Marc likes to pick on me and call me Esau because I'll make comments like "Wow! I think I might actually die if I don't eat something". And quite honestly I might consider selling my birthright for a really good meal prepared by someone else! :-) j/k.





Nesting- also known as suddenly having a burst of energy and drive to clean and organize things you haven't thought about in months. It's really quite amazing! When I was pregnant for Gaius I carried a dresser down the stairs by myself, Marc wasn't too happy about it. But in my defense, I really just took out all the drawers and *slid* it down the stairs. It wasn't like I hefted it over my head or anything. :-) (not much better, huh?). So far I haven't done anything too nutty this time around, but there's still lots of time left for all that foolishness. Oh and by the way, I'm not the only pregnant woman that has preformed Herculean type feats. I've heard stories.

No comments: