Friday, March 12, 2010

Update part 2

*Still loving my new computer! So far Windows 7 and I seem to be getting along splendidly! Funny story: yesterday I was sitting in my old spot where the desktop has always been (and still is for hopefully only a few more days). And I reached over to use the old mouse and got kind of annoyed when it wouldn't work. Then I realized, "duh! Wrong mouse". Okay so it was funnier at the time. Or maybe i'm just pregnant and find things funny that aren't.

*All my clothes have arrived! And now I have a 20% off coupon to the Gap sitting in my inbox, burning a hole in my pocket. But I have to do a lot of talking to convince myself it's worth it to pay $7 shipping for slow shipping.

*We've decided to have my BIL fix my van. Which may be a blessing or a curse depending on his speediness.

*Have I mentioned my kids are crazy and hilarious? Well they are! EVEN barn (rubber) boots can't keep at bay all the mud they've been getting into.

*My house still isn't where I was hoping it would be by now. Maybe tomorrow! :-)

* Seriously looking forward to Music and Dessert Night tonight at P.C.S.! It's going to be super great this year because I'm on sugar and carbs!!!

And that is all.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

i love that you're blogging all the time now. yay for maternity clothes and a new computer! praying for you!