Monday, March 22, 2010

Dear Viewers,

I guess it's either feast or famine with me. I either blog your eyes out, or completely ignore you for days. Sorry about that. Life sometimes gets in the way. Tons of stuff has been going on, but nothing really blog worthy. (But yet I'm going to blog about it anyway. Go figure!)
I went to a couple family bridal showers. Had some nice weather. Feel like I'm on the verge of finding the "perfect" little girl's name. Deep cleaned my bathroom. Have cravings for Chinese but still have a little will power and won't indulge because the calories are horrific. Is having second thoughts about not finding out the gender of the baby. Is loving the baby boy selection of clothes that is out there right now. Has a couple sewing projects that need to be finished. Is noticing that our youngest is a tiny version of my husband more and more everyday. Have no patience for the dog. Had an Amish horse, buggy, and man in my driveway when I got home one day. Love, love, love, reading fiction! Is the worst Twilight fan on earth (I buy used books, don't have time to go to the movies, rents movies dirt cheap from netflix, and critique and blow holes in the story lines when talking to my geeky sci-fi enthusiast husband about them), sorry Bella and Edward. Is amazed by my husband's teaching skills. Had a couple sister-in-laws over for a play date. Got a bunch of free clothes for my kids at our local thrift store (NWT Lands End Oxford for Xavier, super cute like new Gap shirt for Gaius). Wrangled 2 hyper 3 year olds, semi-successfully.

And that's my weekend in a nutshell.

P.S. Kudos to you if you made it through this whole entry!

No comments: